Apart from the obvious general challenge of motherhood I don’t feel particularly challenged mentally, especially with not being at work SO I’ve set myself a bit of a reading challenge. I’m a bit late to writing about this because I started in January…but this is it…each month I try to read 3 books.
- The Essex Serpent, Sarah Perry
- The Ballroom, Anna Hope
- The Fall Guy, James Lasdon
- Alice and the fly, James Rice
- The Forgetting time, Sharon Guskin
- Who could that be at this hour? Lemony Snicket
Lot’s more to come in March and April, look what I got for my birthday!!
Reading recommendations always welcome!